Wednesday 12 February 2020

Unity Tutorial 02


Unity Tutorial 2


This weeks Unity tasks were a nice little refresher on the basics of unity. I didn't struggled with Unity THAT much last semester but I am not extremely interested in V.R and I think Unity is a really great engine for making games so I wanted to sharpen up my skills. I really enjoy making games in Unity so I would love if by the end of the semester I become really comfortable with the Unity engine and the C script. 

The first tutorial is a very basic into into the Unity engine. It shows us how to create and position game objects. It is a good starter to get us back into the swing of things. 

The second tutorial gets a bit more in depth with the scene. We learn about how to make the car drive. We use the C script in order to make the car drive down the road. We then learn about the difference between the game view and the scene view. 

In the third tutorial we learn how to make the cars speed variable. We use C script again to add some code that will give the car some laws of physics such as gravity etc. 
Image info:
Screenshot of tutorial on Unity website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unity Tutorial 06