Wednesday 12 February 2020

Reading 02


Reading 2

Image result for research

I am not going to lie, when i started this week's readings I felt very overwhelmed. This type of work is completely new to me so my natural reaction was that I could not make sense of any of it. After going through the reading material and after watching the video things started become a lot more clear. What I took away from the material was that it was a guide on how to appropriately plan a literature review. We will then use these skills to research material in order to create our textbook. 
The first step to prepare our approach is to choose and analyse your research topic. It is important to fully understand the topic. Then the next step is to create your search strategy. This is something that is a bit unclear to me. I think what we are supposed to do is to identify our keywords that we will use to find out material. Once we have prepared our research matrix with our different folders we are ready to start gathering and analysing material. 
At the start of this task I felt very overwhelmed but I am happy that I starting to understand the topic. Hopefully I can keep up with the process. 

Image info: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unity Tutorial 06