Thursday 7 November 2019

Unity Tutorial 05


Unity Tutorial 05

In this weeks Unity tutorials, we added more features to our game to make them even more immersive. I've been really enjoying the Unity tutorials so far and it is very rewarding to see how far the world has become. I feel like the skills that I am learning in this series will become very useful when we start to develop our own game. 

In the first tutorial, we worked on the sky box. The sky box is basically what the player conceives to be the sky in the world. We can manipulate the sky to create different effects. Also, we done work on lighting. This ties in with the sky box because it can create dramatic effects in the game.

In the second tutorial I done some more C# scripting. We learned how to pick up an axe from a tree and also how to create a fading screen. 

In the third tutorial I learned more about the environment itself. I improved the graphics in my world and also learned a bit about fixing bugs in the game. It is great to see how we can make adjustments within the Unity engine in order to improve the graphics of my game. 

Image info: screenshot of YouTube tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unity Tutorial 06