Friday 27 September 2019

Growth Mindset


Growth Mindset

Today I am going to be talking about how a mindset that is focused on "Growth" can be a huge tool in your life. Not only in everyday activities, but in important tasks and situations, it is very important to have a solid mindset. When talking about  a growth mindset, I tend to think of words like; positive thinking, planning, gratitude, drive, confidence, routine. This are words that, in my opinion, are what will turn your mindset into something that is going to make you achieve your goals. 

This semester I am determined to continue the practice of having a growth mindset. In my opinion, a strong mindset is one of the most important things to have in life. I once heard a quote, "Nothing can be achieved without positive thinking and confidence". This really stuck with me and I try to implement it into my life every day. 

Image information:
Image of two heads with contrasting mindsets: https://chrishildrew.wordpress.com/growth-mindset/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unity Tutorial 06