Thursday 21 November 2019

Week 9 Progress


Week 9 Progress

1. Looking Back

I feel like I have made good progress throughout the semester for this module. I like the layout of this module where we submit different tasks that are distributed evenly every week. In terms of my weekly routine, maybe this area could use some improving. I have a bad habit of leaving things until the day that they are due so maybe in the future I could try to do things before they need to be submitted for assignments. 

2. Looking Forward

One change that I want to make coming into the next semester is to start an assignment as soon as I receive it. It is hard to take on the high workload this year but I am going to try and increase my work rate every day so that I do not feel pressured by assignments and deadlines. Another thing that I want to change moving in to the future is the amount of time I spend on assignments outside of college. Each day I am trying to do more and more work and hopefully I can make this a habit. The further we get in to this course, the more work is expected of us so I think that this is a very important aspect of being a student; each day doing work at home to make sure that you stay on top of everything. 

3. Image

I chose this image as my motivation because this is truly my dream situation. The reason that I chose media as my career was so that I could get closer to nature and experience amazing views like this. This photograph definitely motivates me because this the situation that I aspire to be in. 
Image info: Photograph of man on top of mountain:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jordan,

    After reading some of your blogs, I can tell you've made great progress this semester. I'm the same when it comes to getting a routine together. Time management is such an important aspect in college so hopefully we can both get better at it. I really like your motivational photo - very scenic. I'm sure one day that'll be you taking some beautiful photographs!!

    Best of luck with the rest of your work.

    -LM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jordan,

    I would just like to say that I really love how you make your theme and everything on your game. I really like how you have made it all the way to week 9 and you are able to find some parts that you have enjoyed in this course. I also like the picture that you have picked I like what it represents.

    Good luck on the work

    David

    ReplyDelete

Unity Tutorial 06