Saturday 28 September 2019

Time Strategies

Time Strategies 

One thing that is very important when dealing with any amount of workload is Time Management and Strategy. I discovered this amazing habit at the end of 6th year in secondary school. It is a skill that has stuck with me for years and it is one of the biggest factors in become successful in my opinion. I've noticed that when I don't plan for the week ahead, everything goes to s**t. What made things 100x easier for me was when I bought a bullet journal. A bullet journal is a small little journal but instead of lines on the page, it has
 dots. These dots on the page expand the possibilities of being organised to another level. 
This semester my strategy for this semester is to make a plan ahead for every week. Every weekend I plan to draw up sections for each day and in these sections I will write what is due and what needs to be done. 

Image Information:
Photo of Bullet Journal; http://www.charisadarling.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unity Tutorial 06